hbase-user mailing list archives

From "Cai Sijie" <cai.si...@fujixerox.co.jp>
Subject hbase performance period
Date Tue, 28 Oct 2008 07:11:22 GMT
Hi all,

Our environment is 4 machines ( 1 is also slave).
They are all region servers.

First I write 1000 item data to the hbase. Then I reading data according to
writing sequence. And then I  check the data reading performance.
I draw a graph (x-ray is data item number, y-ray is data reading's time
costing). I found it was a period graph and the period was 128.
Every time's testing is similar to this.  E.g. 128th item data, 256th item
data...want to cost most time. And it increase time costing from 1st ~128th,
129th~256th.
I think it is strange and 128 is  a very unique number. I have tried many
methods to know why but has no result.
Who can tell me the reason?

Thanks and best regards.