hbase-user mailing list archives

From "Erik Holstad" <erikhols...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: map reduce range of records from hbase table
Date Wed, 08 Oct 2008 20:02:10 GMT
Hi Cedric1
Not sure if it is possible to set a range of row keys, but setting columns
is fairly easy.

I would a ssume that you are using something like
*TableMapReduceUtil.initTableMapJob(inputTable, inputCols, cla, Text.class,
Text.class, c);
*
where inputCols is a String[] for example {"content:a", "content:b",
"content:c"};

Erik