hbase-user mailing list archives

From rathi <riteshra...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Facing problem
Date Fri, 17 Oct 2008 03:45:34 GMT
Version : hbase-0.2.0.
I have enabled the Debug. Nothing in the logs. I have tried with one as well
as two region servers. Even if i restart it does not work.

Let me explain the setup as well. I have not enabled hdfs. I am still using
local disc but the region servers are distributed.The same configuration was
working
fine earlier.

thanks & regards,
rathi