hbase-user mailing list archives

From "Slava Gorelik" <slava.gore...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Regionserver fails to serve region
Date Tue, 28 Oct 2008 11:14:49 GMT
Hi.My happiness was very short :-( After i successfully added 1M rows (50k
each row) i tried to add 10M rows.
And after 3-4 working hours it started to dying. First one region server is
died, after another one and eventually all cluster is dead.

I attached log files (relevant part, archived) from region servers and from
the master.

Best Regards.