hbase-user mailing list archives

From stack <st...@duboce.net>
Subject Re: Regionserver fails to serve region
Date Tue, 04 Nov 2008 17:27:34 GMT
Did it?  It shouldn't.  If it does, then its a bug we need to figure.
Whats its log say?  Otherwise you could do the rebalance manually but
your results will be spotter (Up replication, let it run a while, then
selectively shutdown nodes checking filesystem as you go to make sure at
least one replica is still being served and then restore original
replication level, etc.).
St.Ack