hbase-user mailing list archives

From Michael Stack <st...@duboce.net>
Subject Re: Pigi project
Date Wed, 05 Nov 2008 06:08:49 GMT
Edward J. Yoon wrote:
> Hey stack.
>
> I'd like to add hama and heart (http://rdf-proj.blogspot.com) to the
> supporting projects page if you are ok. :)

I see you added them without us saying yes or no.

IMO, you should take them off the supporting projects page.  Your
projects are not like the others posted -- projects built on hbase that
augment and add facility -- but instead are projects that use hbase.
They'd better belong on the powered-by page though there we've been
trying to keep the list somewhat clean only having fellas post if
they're using hbase in a production context.

St.Ack