hbase-user mailing list archives

From stack <st...@duboce.net>
Subject Re: Question on Availability
Date Fri, 07 Nov 2008 19:49:26 GMT
Good question.

Checkout bin/hbase-daemons.sh.  You might be able to make this work for you
(try passing regionserver start as args).

Otherwise, we don't have a script to do this at moment.  You need to run:

./bin/hbase regionserver stop

...across your cluster.

Doing above shuts things down cleanly using the regionserver pid file.

St.Ack