hbase-user mailing list archives

From "Ding, Hui" <hui.d...@sap.com>
Subject RE: Hadoop beijing meeting draft agenda is ready.
Date Wed, 19 Nov 2008 17:48:11 GMT
Hi,

Some of the talks sounds really interesting.  Is it possible to video
tape this and make it public? Or at least make the slides available?

Cheers

-----Original Message-----
From: heyongqiang [mailto:heyongqiang@software.ict.ac.cn]
Sent: Wednesday, November 19, 2008 8:40 AM
To: core-user; core-dev; hbase-user
Subject: Hadoop beijing meeting draft agenda is ready.

hi,all
    The hadoop beijing meeting agenda is ready now. Currently I only
count people who have replied my email or post on google group. I will
send people i have counted a word document. We now still welcome
participants from companies, institutes and universities. Please drop me
a mail if you are interested.
    I have tried to send the agenda to the mail-lists, but it always
failed after several retries, which i received a exception said 552 spam
score (5.0) exceeded threshold.
I post the agenda on the google group
(http://groups.google.com/group/hadoop-beijing-meeting/).
    BTW, The agenda will be adjusted according to actual situation. It
may last only half day.

heyongqiang
2008-11-20