hbase-user mailing list archives

From "Da-Peng Hu" <d...@nortel.com>
Subject RE: Hadoop Beijing Meeting
Date Thu, 13 Nov 2008 02:44:59 GMT
Hi Yongqiang:

I'm interested in Hadoop and related projects, such as Hbase, Pig, Cascading. Could you send
me the agenda of the meeting?

Regards
Damon Hu (胡大鹏)
SOA Designer
Beijing R&D Center, Nortel Networks (China)
No. 6, Wangjing Dong Lu, Chaoyang District, Beijing, PRC, 100102
Tel: +86-10-6510-7625   ESN: 542-7625
Fax:+86-10-6926-2625   Mobile: 13520835699
Yahoo: pikaquhu            QQ:  694767938
Email: dhu1@nortel.com;

-----Original Message-----
From: 永强 何 [mailto:heyongqiang@software.ict.ac.cn]
Sent: 2008年11月12日 18:45
To: hbase-user@hadoop.apache.org
Subject: Hadoop Beijing Meeting

Hello, all
         We are planning to host a Hadoop Beijing meeting on next Sunday(23th of Nov.). We
now welcome speakers and participants! If you are interested in cloud computing topics and
you can join us that day in Beijing, then you are invited and please let me know by dropping
me an e-mail.
        This meeting will be held in: Room 948, 9th floor,  Institute of Computing Technology
(ICT), No.6 Kexueyuan South Road Zhongguancun, Haidian District Beijing, China.
        It is our great honor that we have invited Doctor Li Zha, who will give us a brief
welcome speech.  We are also trying to invite Doctor Zhiwei Xu, who is now the chief scientist
of Institute of Computing Technology(ICT).
        We now welcome speakers for this meeting with our greatest sincerity. If you are interested
in making a talk on this meeting, please let me know and I will add it into the schedule.

Best regards!

He Yongqiang

Email: heyongqiang@software.ict.ac.cn

Tel: 86-10-62600919(O)

Fax:86-10-626000900

Key Laboratory of Network Science and Technology

Research Center for Grid and Service Computing Institute of Computing Technology,

Chinese Academy of Sciences

P.O.Box 2704, 100080, Beijing, China
------ End of Forwarded Message