hbase-user mailing list archives

From "Billy Pearson" <sa...@pearsonwholesale.com>
Subject Re: java.io.IOException: java.util.NoSuchElementException
Date Wed, 12 Nov 2008 00:23:25 GMT
I bumped my memcache size down to 256M and the blocker to 2 and max global
to 512 and that seams to fixed the problem.
Might add checks to keep this from happening on startup or post about it in
the faq in case it comes up again.

Billy

"Michael Stack" <stack@duboce.net> wrote in
message news:4919B483.2020503@duboce.net...