hbase-user mailing list archives

From Arno Strittmatter <...@venevita.net>
Subject Re: hbase shell >list results in NativeException: java.lang.NullPointerException: null
Date Mon, 22 Dec 2008 15:56:34 GMT
The quick response is much appreciated, thank you Jean-Daniel.

After configuring debug I deleted the old logs, configured a new hbase
directory (to be clean) and started in distributed mode.
The the attached tarball contains configuration files, log files, and
a screen trace.
There is an error in the region server log files about a possible data
loss, but the reason seems not evident.
I think the debug mode resulted in the shell showing some internal
tables upon the list command, still the error appears.

Thank you