hbase-user mailing list archives

From "Jonathan Gray" <jl...@streamy.com>
Subject RE: Scan for timestamp > some time
Date Tue, 03 Feb 2009 19:14:12 GMT
Tom,

This is not currently possible.

The functionality you describe might be included as part of HBASE-880,
however it could be implemented with a Filter.

Unfortunately it wouldn't be as easy as writing a new Class implementing
RowFilterInterface because RFI.filterColumn() and RFI.filterRow() do not
take timestamp.  So you'd need to update RFI as well as the calls to filters
in the scanner code.

Either way, it is a valid feature request.

JG