hbase-user mailing list archives

From Chris K Wensel <ch...@wensel.net>
Subject Re: Backup Again
Date Wed, 04 Feb 2009 17:00:28 GMT
I think that would be slightly more troublesome than just passing an
url around. most of the heavy lifting is done inside TableInput/
OutputFormat (which is part of HBase). You need to pass reasonable
properties all the way down.

I think the Streamy guys might be touching on some of this, this week.

ckw

--
Chris K Wensel
chris@wensel.net