hbase-user mailing list archives

From Michael Dagaev <michael.dag...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Question on region server/data node restart
Date Tue, 24 Feb 2009 14:28:32 GMT
Thanks, Jean-Daniel.

I did run hbase-daemon stop regionserver and start regionserver
and saw the client retrying to connect to the restarted region server.

How does it know to connect to another region server ? Maybe it stops
retrying, asks master, and get another region server to connect to.
Is it correct ?

Thank you for your cooperation,
M.