hbase-user mailing list archives

From Jean-Daniel Cryans <jdcry...@apache.org>
Subject Re: HBase Write Failure
Date Mon, 23 Feb 2009 15:29:52 GMT
Liu,

What's your cluster hardware like and how many machines?

What's your HBase configuration?

Which version of HBase?

Did you meet the requirements stated here
http://hadoop.apache.org/hbase/docs/r0.19.0/api/overview-summary.html#overview_description?

Have you look in your region servers logs and data node logs and do you see
errors stated in the Troubleshooting page of the wiki? (
http://wiki.apache.org/hadoop/Hbase/Troubleshooting)

Thanks!

J-D