hbase-user mailing list archives

From Kirill Shabunov <e2...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: Secondary Indexes problem.
Date Sat, 21 Feb 2009 21:42:26 GMT
Thanks for the answer!

Yes, I tried to remove hbase.regionserver.class property or set it to
TransactionalInterface -- the cluster starts in both cases. But my
program that tries to create a table with an index does not work. :)

I'll be able to get back to this on Tuesday. I am going to try this fix
and see what happens. If I succeed what is the patch submission procedure?

--Kirill