hbase-user mailing list archives

From Brian Forney <bfor...@integral7.com>
Subject Re: Replicating data into HBase
Date Fri, 17 Apr 2009 22:51:14 GMT
Ryan,

Thanks. Yep, I've read the Bigtable paper (now and in 2006) and
understand that HBase and Bigtable are essentially large maps and do
not use the relational model.

Still interested in hearing if others have successfully done this.
(I'm mostly looking for ways to speed up the implementation of a one-
way replication: from a relational DB to HBase.)

Thanks,
Brian