hbase-user mailing list archives

From Andrew Purtell <apurt...@apache.org>
Subject Re: split test?
Date Mon, 15 Jun 2009 01:29:54 GMT
+1

If this is current trunk, then you are not the only one experiencing this type of problem.
There are some very recent commits and also some patches pending to address some issues. I
think there are more yet to be resolved. It is not unexpected fallout from the merge of 1304.

   - Andy

________________________________
From: Billy Pearson <sales@pearsonwholesale.com>
To: hbase-user@hadoop.apache.org
Sent: Sunday, June 14, 2009 6:15:34 PM
Subject: split test?

Do we have a split test that test to know what the mid key is vs what's
I have some regions that have 1kb in size and others that are 1.3GB
saying the end key and mid key are the same and they should not be based on my import data
should
be some what small per key maybe a few kb per key.

So I thank we have a problem with the mid key function.

Billy