hbase-user mailing list archives

From Lucas Nazário dos Santos <nazario.lu...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Can't list table that exists inside HBase
Date Wed, 17 Jun 2009 16:41:47 GMT
Hi Erik,

I have only a small amount of data, something between 1500 e 3000 documents.
Is there a way to force a flush of those documents?

1500 to 3000 is the number of new documents that the application I'm
currently working on inserts everyday, so I think it would be nice to flush
them all to disk at least once a day.

Thanks!
Lucas