hbase-user mailing list archives

From Ryan Rawson <ryano...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: 0.20 performance numbers
Date Thu, 18 Jun 2009 00:46:21 GMT
Hey,

The interesting thing is due to the way things are handled internally, small
values are more challenging than large ones.  The performance is not
strictly IO bound or limited, and you won't be seeing corresponding
slowdowns on larger values.

I encourage you to give download the alpha and give it a shot!  Alas some of
the developers are busy developing and haven't run a test suite this week.

Thanks for your interest!
-ryan