hbase-user mailing list archives

From "Billy Pearson" <sa...@pearsonwholesale.com>
Subject Re: State of HA
Date Mon, 01 Jun 2009 16:53:11 GMT
0.20.0 / trunk is the first release of hbase that will work with zookeeper
so likely not going to have the HA stuff in there just getting it to work
with zookeeper will likely be targeted in this release
I do know there is a whole lot of rework on hbase in this release that
should make big improvements over 0.19.0 in a few different areas.
I do not thank we have any open issues targeting the HA yet just some people
with ideas in our heads on how it would work.

Billy

<andrew.wharton@nokia.com> wrote in message
Hello,

I have been looking at Jira and trying to get a current snapshot of the
state of HA for HBase/Hadoop? I know that the zookeeper integration is the
core of the HA story, but when is that slated for a "stable" debut? Is there
anything that is currently in svn that we can pull and test?

TIA,

Andrew