hbase-user mailing list archives

From Lars George <l...@worldlingo.com>
Subject Re: help with map-reduce
Date Thu, 02 Jul 2009 16:20:46 GMT
Ramesh,

Interesting that you mention this. I have the same issue with the Scan
object. When I type

   Scan scan = new Scan();
   scan.addCo

and wait for the context help of Eclipse to open it freezes on me. Other
classes are fine. I also wondered what the issue is and started to look
into getting a stack dump out of Eclipse but have not yet continued on it.

Have you added the source or javadoc to the Eclipse configuration for
the hbase jar? Just wondering.

Lars