hbase-user mailing list archives

From Gary Helmling <ghelml...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Eclipse crashes when developing Row Filters
Date Wed, 01 Jul 2009 14:44:17 GMT
Hi Dave & Ramesh,

Afraid I don't have a better solution, just an alternate one.

Instead of including a project with the source, you can instead just
disable auto-completion for the org.apache.hadoop.hbase.filter.*
classes.

Go to Window -> Preferences, then Java -> Appearance -> Type Filters,
and add a filter on "org.apache.hadoop.hbase.filter.*".

Of course that means you don't get auto-complete  on those classes, so
maybe adding the source project is a better option.

FYI, I tested with a 3.5 milestone build a couple months back and it
had the same problem.  Let me know if the final release fixes it.

Gary