hbase-user mailing list archives

From Amandeep Khurana <ama...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: anyone with experience in hbase 0.20 realtime application?
Date Tue, 11 Aug 2009 18:28:51 GMT
I'm working on an app that will be feeding off hbase in real time. However,
its not in production yet. The front end/service later is yet to be
completed and tested. The initial testing of a prototype did look promising
though.

On Tue, Aug 11, 2009 at 10:29 AM, Fabio Kaminski <fabiokaminski@mobly.com.br