hbase-user mailing list archives

From Lucas Nazário dos Santos <nazario.lu...@gmail.com>
Subject WARN zookeeper.ClientCnxn: Ignoring exception during shutdown output
Date Thu, 20 Aug 2009 13:14:17 GMT
Hi,

Since I've migrated to HBase 0.20.0 RC1, the following error keeps
happening. I have to kill HBase and start it again to recover from the
exception. Does anybody know a workaround?

Lucas

09/08/20 10:09:01 WARN zookeeper.ClientCnxn: Ignoring exception during
shutdown output
java.net.SocketException: Transport endpoint is not connected
        at sun.nio.ch.SocketChannelImpl.shutdown(Native Method)
        at
sun.nio.ch.SocketChannelImpl.shutdownOutput(SocketChannelImpl.java:651)
        at sun.nio.ch.SocketAdaptor.shutdownOutput(SocketAdaptor.java:368)
        at
org.apache.zookeeper.ClientCnxn$SendThread.cleanup(ClientCnxn.java:956)
        at
org.apache.zookeeper.ClientCnxn$SendThread.run(ClientCnxn.java:922)