hbase-user mailing list archives

From elsif <elsif.t...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: HBase Exceptions on version 0.20.1
Date Tue, 20 Oct 2009 23:47:43 GMT
The cpu load on each of the nodes never goes above 1 and very little if
any swap is in use.

The 4MB is our boundary case - the actual data will always be smaller.
This was just a encapsulated test that reproduces our issue.

I will re-test with the CMS collector and logging enabled and reply back.

Thanks,
elsif