hbase-user mailing list archives

From Anty <anty....@gmail.com>
Subject Re: about HBASE-48
Date Tue, 20 Oct 2009 02:58:17 GMT
Hi:
    Stack.
Thank you for your reply.
I do not mean to overwrite what is currently there of loadtable.rb.
Considering the following scenario´╝îif i partition a dataset according to
the  regions of a  existing table in hbase,and generate many HFiles,then we
can move these HFiles to their appropriate directory .do you think this is
practicable?

--
Best Regards
Anty Rao