hbase-user mailing list archives

From Zheng Lv <lvzheng19800...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: is there any problem with our environment?
Date Sat, 10 Oct 2009 02:11:39 GMT
Hello Stack,
    I have posted four mails yesterday, but it seemed that you saw only the
last one, did you? I listed the hardware of our servers and the logs in
regionservers.
    Can you tell me if the hardwares are competent enough? What do you
suggest to improve our environment? If you have 7 servers with that
hardware, what will you do? Or we need add more servers?

    Thank you,
    LvZheng