hbase-user mailing list archives

From Zheng Lv <lvzheng19800...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: is there any problem with our environment?
Date Mon, 12 Oct 2009 07:23:20 GMT
Hello Stack,
    I have enabled DEBUG and restarted the test program. This time the
master shut down, and I have put the logs on skydrive.
http://cid-a331bb289a14fbef.skydrive.live.com/browse.aspx/.Public?uc=2&isFromRichUpload=1
.
    "nohup.out" is our test program log, "hbase-cyd-master-ubuntu6.log" is
master log.

    On the other hand, today we found that when we run "dmesg", there were
many logs like "[3641697.122769] r8169: eth0: link down". And I think this
might be the reason of so many "no route to host" and "Time Out". Now our
system manager is checking, if we have a result we will let you know.:)
    Thanks,
    LvZheng.