hbase-user mailing list archives

From Vaibhav Puranik <vpura...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Hbase on Amazon S3?
Date Mon, 16 Nov 2009 17:46:52 GMT
We have HBase 0.20.0 running on EC2 with EBS volume since July 2009.
We are using m1.Large machines for all the 4  nodes.

All of our data resides on EBS  volume. This helps us in backing up the
data. This also helps us in bringing up a separate cluster with the same
data for QA purposes.

So far no problems.

If you have any specific questions please let us know.

Regards,
Vaibhav Puranik
Gumgum