hbase-user mailing list archives

From Naresh Rapolu <nrap...@purdue.edu>
Subject EC2 scripts
Date Thu, 19 Nov 2009 05:49:35 GMT
Hello ,

We were trying to use the  src/contrib/ec2  scripts.  All the instances
started well,  but from  hbase shell, on the master ,  a   " status
'simple' "   listed  0  live servers. Also , we are not able to ssh into
any of the slave instances from the master,  without using  " shh -i
private_key.pem  ".   (ie)  ssh is not configured to be used without a
password and with automatic keys.   I guess, the instances still
maintain the creator`s private key.   Did they work for any others,
apart from the creator ?   Even the  JIRA page shows that  it didnt
completely work  for  St.Ack.

Thanks,
Naresh Rapolu