hbase-user mailing list archives

From Jean-Daniel Cryans <jdcry...@apache.org>
Subject Re: How to set up 2-server hbase+zookeeper cluster
Date Tue, 22 Dec 2009 19:18:12 GMT
The getting started documentation covers most of your questions:
http://hadoop.apache.org/hbase/docs/r0.20.2/api/overview-summary.html#overview_description

Since your second machine only acts as client, I guess you don't want
any process from the hadoop/hbase stack on it? Then you will only need
to have the configurations from the first machine on it.

J-D