hbase-user mailing list archives

From Tux Racer <tuxrace...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: problem writing a jython client
Date Wed, 02 Dec 2009 17:36:40 GMT
Thanks a lot Gary.
I did not have set the CLASSPATH shell variable as detailed in the wiki
but set the JYTHONPATH variable as I thought it was the right way to do
it in jython 2.5.1
After adding the 'conf' directory to the JYTHONPATH, I still had the
same issue.
Then I tried setting the CLASSPATH variable as you suggested, with the
full list I got from a 'ps auwx|grep java' (it does include the 'conf'
directory), and.... it worked!

Thanks again
TR