hbase-user mailing list archives

From Mark Vigeant <mark.vige...@riskmetrics.com>
Subject Retries Exhausted fix?
Date Wed, 02 Dec 2009 21:35:08 GMT
Hey-

I want to delete everything off my cluster because I just changed the configurations a bit,
but every time I try to disable a table it takes too long and I get this:

NativeException: org.apache.hadoop.hbase.RegionException: Retries exhausted, it took too long
to wait for the table mill to be disabled.

Is there a way to configure the cluster so that it can retry more times? Also, is there a
way to format hbase? Or do I have to format the dfs and clear everything?

Thanks!

Mark Vigeant
RiskMetrics Group, Inc.

This email message and any attachments are for the sole use of the intended recipients and
may contain proprietary and/or confidential information which may be privileged or otherwise
protected from disclosure. Any unauthorized review, use, disclosure or distribution is prohibited.
If you are not an intended recipient, please contact the sender by reply email and destroy
the original message and any copies of the message as well as any attachments to the original
message.