hbase-user mailing list archives

From 乐厚 <le...@taobao.com>
Subject Help on HBase Query Language
Date Thu, 10 Dec 2009 07:38:05 GMT
Hi All,

I have learned HBase some time ago, and knew that there was a powerful hbase shell extension
which named Hbase query language. But I cannot find HQL in HBase 0.20.2 version.

I want to confirm whether HQL was eliminated from HBase latest release, or I did not find
it in the right way. And could anybody give me some hint on something like HQL?

Thanks
-Lehou

This email (including any attachments) is confidential and may be legally privileged. If you
received this email in error, please delete it immediately and do not copy it or use it for
any purpose or disclose its contents to any other person. Thank you.

本电邮(包括任何附件)可能含有机密资料并受法律保护。如您不是正确的收件人,请您立即删除本邮件。请不要将本电邮进行复制并用作任何其他用途、或透露本邮件之内容。谢谢。