hbase-user mailing list archives

From Edward Capriolo <edlinuxg...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Is TaskTracker required for hbase?
Date Fri, 11 Dec 2009 14:47:40 GMT
If you do not have much time to experiment, you prob do not have time
for this, because you are going to have to build your own code to run
all the components in one jvm. If you are unfamiliar with the
codebases this takes getting used to, also running the ant test
targets take some time. so I can't immagine such a drastic recoding
would save you time.