hbase-user mailing list archives

From stack <st...@duboce.net>
Subject Re: Reg Problem while configuring HRegionServers
Date Sat, 02 Jan 2010 21:28:25 GMT
The below log seems odd in that you would seem to have a cluster that spans
networks: 10.2.8 and 192.168.36.  Is this intentional?

Have you rsync'd the hbase code all across your cluster and enabled ssh'ing
between cluster members?  (IIRC, the ssh forwards some environment
variables.. maybe this is allowed in your ssh setup?).

Does /home/abhilash/hbase/bin/hbase-daemon.sh exist at
abhilash_d@192.168.36.158?  If so, does the user running the cluster have
access?

St.Ack