hbase-user mailing list archives

From Adrian Popescu <popescuadrian2...@yahoo.com>
Date Tue, 26 Jan 2010 17:58:15 GMT
Hello All,

I try to create some indexes in hbase with a code tested on a non-distributed installation.
The problem is that my application which builds the indexes hangs immediately after creating
partially the index: the .regioninfo file is created but not the actual index (__INDEX__ is
not populated at all). I guess that there is a setting that I miss somewhere on the fully
distributed installation but I don't know which. On the other hand I can load, scan tables
from the hbase, so hbase is working...

Thank you,
Adrian