hbase-user mailing list archives

From "Ananth T. Sarathy" <ananth.t.sara...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Problem With Zookeeper
Date Wed, 13 Jan 2010 19:23:11 GMT
master. out is empty.... could something have cludged up from the previous
issues? Are there files I should delete/ reformat my namenode?

I don't have any data yet in these, so I can afford to blow things away, but
I cleaned out the tmp dir already so I am not sure what else i need to do.
Ananth T Sarathy