hbase-user mailing list archives

Site index · List index
Message view « Date » · « Thread »
Top « Date » · « Thread »
From Chris Bates <christopher.andrew.ba...@gmail.com>
Subject odd table behavior
Date Thu, 28 Jan 2010 00:04:06 GMT
Today I was hacking away, and all of a sudden HBase couldn't talk to one of
my tables. By that I mean that it hung indefinitely until I killed the
process.  I was using the 0.20.3 Java API.  I switched to another table, and
my code ran fine.  I then booted up my thrift server with the problematic
table, and it worked fine.  Shell scan works fine.

I don't think there is anything wrong with 0.20.3 because I went back to
0.20.2 and I had the same problem.

I'm just completely baffled why this could happen, but if I find a solution
I will post a reply.  I'm not sure if something got corrupted while I was
working on it, but still don't know why it would show up with Thrift and
Shell.

Mime
  • Unnamed multipart/alternative (inline, None, 0 bytes)
View raw message