hbase-user mailing list archives

From Andrew Nguyen <andrew-lists-hb...@ucsfcti.org>
Subject Re: Modeling column families
Date Sat, 24 Apr 2010 01:17:22 GMT
When you say Bob-ABP-Timestamp, I assume you're still referring to the row-key?  If so, I'm
confused as to what the column name would be.

Or, are you saying that each row should be a combination of the patient name and timestamp,
with the physiologic parameter name as the column name?  Would that still provide better query
times when only looking for a particular patient's data?

Thanks,
Andrew