hbase-user mailing list archives

From Ted Yu <yuzhih...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: HTable Client RS caching
Date Thu, 08 Apr 2010 17:38:02 GMT
What if there is no region information in NSRE ?

2010-04-08 10:26:38,385 ERROR [IPC Server handler 60 on 60020]
regionserver.HRegionServer(846): Failed openScanner
org.apache.hadoop.hbase.NotServingRegionException:
domaincrawltable,,1270600690648
        at
org.apache.hadoop.hbase.regionserver.HRegionServer.getRegion(HRegionServer.java:2307)
        at
org.apache.hadoop.hbase.regionserver.HRegionServer.openScanner(HRegionServer.java:1893)
        at sun.reflect.GeneratedMethodAccessor8.invoke(Unknown Source)
        at
        at
org.apache.hadoop.hbase.ipc.HBaseRPC$Server.call(HBaseRPC.java:648)
        at
org.apache.hadoop.hbase.ipc.HBaseServer$Handler.run(HBaseServer.java:915)