hbase-user mailing list archives

From Tatsuya Kawano <tatsuy...@snowcocoa.info>
Subject Re: YCSB - Yahoo Cloud Serving Benchmark - now available for download
Date Fri, 23 Apr 2010 23:41:23 GMT
Hi Brian and the team,

Thanks for making the tools available for us. I just noticed a glitch
in HBaseClient.java; HTable is set to non auto-flush mode, but there
is no place that calls flushCommits() explicitly to push the
uncommitted changes to HBase. When I run -load command with one
million records to insert, I'll only get something like 998,582 loaded
on the table.

This code fragment should fix the problem:

    public void cleanup() throws DBException {
		try {
			if (_hTable != null) {
				_hTable.flushCommits();
			}