hbase-user mailing list archives

From Andrew Milkowski <andrewmilkow...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Cloudera desktop
Date Thu, 08 Apr 2010 23:07:33 GMT
from my end (although I was able to bring the app with some tweaks) I
would create proper java-framework for it (currently python), with
proper configuration files and documentation

However, to me, value of this tool in general is questionable, it is
much faster to setup a test job shell (or stream job) then to hack
around with python UI scripts to do the same

Its a nice tool, although somewhat misguided (I think) its like having
an editor for xml files:)

very best