hbase-user mailing list archives

From john smith <js1987.sm...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Region not getting served
Date Sun, 11 Apr 2010 17:32:22 GMT
J.D,

I tried working with the 0.20+ branch of hadoop and Hbase. I changed my
build paths in eclipse and I found out the following errors

public class MyTableMap extends MapReduceBase
implements TableMap<Text, TextArrayWritable> {

It is saying that  the position of Text must extend WritableComparable which
is true for hadoop 0.19 branch where as it is showing errors for 0.20+
branch because class Text extends BinaryComparable class. Any solution to
this or to the solution to the original problem .. (as you said some problem
with the parsing)..

Kindly help me

Thanks