hbase-user mailing list archives

From Michał Podsiadłowski <podsiadlow...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Very long time between node failure and reasing of regions.
Date Mon, 26 Apr 2010 20:40:24 GMT
Hi Todd,

Thanks for you input. Your words are making me sad though. I'm using
0.20.4 taken from trunk around beginning of April. Exact version I can
tell you tomorrow.
With respect to 1) we are only shutting down no even killing regions
servers, datanodes are still working. This is not the first time we
manage to break whole cluster with just shutting down regions servers.

Cheers,
Michal