hbase-user mailing list archives

From gagansnt <gagan...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Accessing HBase conf folder from other machine
Date Wed, 21 Jul 2010 12:46:00 GMT

My problem got resolved -
I need to have the files "hbase-site.xml" and "hbase-default.xml" on my
local system. Inside my Eclipse project to be precise. I was trying to
access the conf file present on HBase system.

In case you want to access your conf folder on HBase server you may need to
setup some sort of web-server on the host/port and then you I can access it.

I got hint from Jamie's answer to my question here -
http://www.listware.net/201007/hadoop-hbase-user/76092-accessing-hbase-conf-folder-from-other-machine.html
forum
Thanks Jamie.

Gagan