hbase-user mailing list archives

From Andrew Purtell <apurt...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Rows added but not showing up (UNCLASSIFIED)
Date Fri, 02 Jul 2010 20:12:30 GMT
Chris,

We'd love to help the Army use HBase effectively.

In the beginning stages of your project it would be really useful if there is some way you
can simulate (enough) the behavior of the classified application on an unclassified testbed.
That would be very helpful. Just about all troubleshooting support the HBase community can
provide relies on being able to examine log files, perhaps all of them over a period of a
day or two. If I recall correctly, you can get the logs out of the SCIF, but the paperwork
would be a pain.

   - Andy

--- On Thu, 7/1/10, Schlesiger, Chris (Civ, ARL/CISD) <chris.schlesiger@us.army.mil>

[...]