hbase-user mailing list archives

From Otis Gospodnetic <otis_gospodne...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: major differences with Cassandra
Date Sat, 31 Jul 2010 04:03:32 GMT
I don't have the URL handy, but just the other day I read some Cassandra/HBase
blog post where Cassandra was described as having no SPOF, but somebody left
some very "strong comments" calling out that and a few other claims as false.
 Ah, I remember, here is the URL:

http://blog.mozilla.com/data/2010/05/18/riak-and-cassandra-and-hbase-oh-my/

Otis----