hbase-user mailing list archives

From Ted Yu <yuzhih...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: About HDFS-630 and hbase 0.20.5
Date Thu, 01 Jul 2010 17:10:18 GMT
This question was asked before.

from Todd:

Yes, that's a patch targeted at 0.20, but I'm not certain whether it applies
on the vanilla 0.20 code or not. If you'd like a version of Hadoop that
already has it applied and tested, I'd recommend using Cloudera's CDH2.

Take a look at
https://issues.apache.org/jira/secure/attachment/12430230/hdfs-630-0.20.txt